- Contact customers for more information in co-ordination with multiple teams in VN and in Malaysia to get additional information relating to customer’s transactions. This includes contacting customers for more information where necessary.
- Compare customer-provided information to known senior public figures and/or people with negative news, to flag high-risk individuals in Citibank’s customer portfolio.
- Interact with customers who have potentially violated the T&C to validate T&C breaches and inform customers or relevant teams of further actions. Escalate such cases for decisioning.
- Help with reviews of High Risk customers, including calling customers to update information with the bank, reviewing transactions and other information as required.
- Handle name alerts escalated to country by Hub team in Malaysia.
- Investigate potential matches between name lists provided by regulators and our customer portfolio.
- Periodic quality review of KYC data entry.
- Assist in the implementation of new controls and manual processes to comply with OCC requirements (experience with excel a plus)
- Co-ordinate with other teams to optimize processes.
- Other related tasks relating to Citibank Vietnam’s Consumer Business Anti-Money Laundering controls.
- Analytical thinking;
- Proficient in Windows applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.);
- Strong time management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, interact effectively, with different levels of management and to operate with excellent corporate work ethics (timely, honest, respectful and considerate to co-workers);
- 2 years or more experience in the banking sector preferred.
- Knowledge of Citi banking systems is a plus;
- Knowledge of Vietnam Anti-Money Laundering regulation is a plus;
- Strong English skills are a plus.
- Primary Location: Vietnam,Ho Chi Minh City,Ho Chi Minh City
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Compliance and Control
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 17075784