Adidas Group tuyển dụng vị trí Senior Auditor Quality APP, cụ thể như sau:
||Ho Chi Minh City
- Ensures that suppliers and manufacturing partners adhere to adidas-Group quality standards.
- Provide assistance to T1 teams during bulk production stage by ensuring that finished goods meet adidas-Group requirements.
- Train suppliers’ quality staff and management team to qualify for adidas-Group Certification status.
- Builds and maintains a close relationship with interfaces such as development and merchandising teams and supports them on new developments.
- Implements and monitors developed quality standards across all sections of the quality department.
- Reviews standards and requirements and provides QA/QC production orientation and training.
- Train and develop local QA Final Auditor and Sample Room QA.
- Continually works on the improving the quality and suitability of the adidas-Group training program.
- Checks sample quality in terms of workmanship, specifications and other technical details to ensure all requirements are being followed correctly.
- Check current bulk production and solves problems that may arise during the production process.
- Checks the labeling and packaging complies with customer requirements
- Be fully conversant with our standards of engagement and is pro-active when such standards are not being adhered to.
- Assist Production Manager in monitoring production flow (WIP)
- Conducts audit for maintenance of the quality assurance and control system.
- Immediate supervisory responsibility for all Quality auditors. Collaborative relationship with Technical teams.
- Key role in providing feedback to LO teams and Suppliers.
| Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Ability to identify issues, analyze facts and make correct quality decisions that do not undermine the standards required.
- Good oral and written English and Chinese language skills to ensure clear communication between the T1 and LO teams.
|Requisite Education and Qualifications
- English fluency, BULATS level 3 or equivalent
- Minimum of three year experience in garment manufacturing
- Good IT-/EDP-skills
- Experience in garment quality, knitting, printing.