Adidas Group thông báo tuyển dụng vị trí Manager Costing – Footwear , cụ thể như sau:
||Ho Chi Minh City
- Create and manage end-to-end costing model for new innovations, establish reporting and processes across costing functions.
- Work closely with relevant innovation teams to ensure reasonable, fact based and sustainable FOB structure is established and represented accurately.
- Proactively represent Costing and work collaboratively with the relevant teams such as Future, ME, BU Costing, LO operation, Processes and Projects, T1 or key T2 in developing costing framework and costing tools/templates for new technologies, to ensure cost optimization by maintaining a fact based and predictable costing environment.
- Support the roll out of innovation / technology projects in the LO once transitioned from Headquarter Future/MI/adilab.
- Coordinate enhancement of systems and processes as required for new innovations to ensure costing objectives and timely are met.
- Perform any necessary financial analysis as required to justify feasibility on new innovations.
- Coordinates with other regional innovation costing manager, Processes and Projects team to provide consistent and reliable data to support decision-making.
- Drives and manages standardization projects within the LO assigned by LOC head. Support LOC head in Communication such as global standardization, policy updates, project roll out.
- Creation and maintenance of costing training material and conduct global costing training as requested by LOC head.
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Future Team
- LO operation team
- LO costing
- BU Costing
- Processes and Projects Costing
- Strategic Costing & Analytics
- Materials Team including in STO
- key T2Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of product construction and manufacturing
- Strong understanding of cost drivers
- Good understanding of end2end costing/sourcing process
- Strong IT skills (MS Office)
- Effective communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Relevant four-year college or university degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in relevant industry
- Strong influencing skills and interpersonal skills to effectively operate in a matrix organisation and drive cross-functional collaboration for Costing initiatives