Adidas Group tuyển dụng vị trí Executive Assistant, cụ thể như sau:
||Ho Chi Minh City
||Reporting / Budgeting / Controlling
- Works with all apparel departments/divisions on apparel monthly / yearly reports (production capacity planning, factory profiles, delivery performance, quality, personnel, finance, costing, development, production) and provides the information to Apparel Management.
- Assists Country Manager in expense and investment budget planning for Apparel operations.
- Coordinates confidentially with Human Resources in general personnel activities that are required by the Country Manager.
- Provides administrative support for Country Manager (e-mails, message communication, agenda preparation,/ meeting coordination, appointments, travel arrangements, general executive secretarial duties)
Coordination / Organization
- Assumes full responsibility for organizing all events related to Apparel Operations i.e. Apparel Management Meetings, Country Management Meetings, Summits, Factory Management Meetings.
- Supports Global Apparel Sourcing and other Apparel Operations activities within Asia LO’s and aSL HQ.
- Facilitates communications regarding Apparel Sourcing activities among adidas organizations (Logistics / Costing, Quality, Development, Licensees).
- Is fully informed and aware of factors likely to impact adidas Vietnam Apparel Operations strategy and direction.
- Acquires and maintains full working knowledge of all adidas information.
- Forms and maintains relationships with key organizational colleagues in Apparel organization, other corporate functions and manufacturers.
- Coordinates Country Manager’s schedule
- Diploma or degree from educational entity focusing on business administration or related field.
- General knowledge of business systems with 5 year experience in administration.
- Understanding of Budgeting process.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- English is a must. Other language skills beneficial.
- Extensive computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Highly motivated aggressive self-starter.