- Receive and check carefully the new sale documents (application form, e-signature letter, customer’s ID, health delaration…) from PD/Bancas to make sure that all documents are completed in line with Company rules (20%).
- Upfront Scanning all receiving documents from partners as operation guidelines and send or input the initial payment information for premium applying (15%)
- Manage strictly the documents to make sure that all documents and reports are reconciled at day-end. Send the documents to Operation Dept. as defined guideline (15%).
- Receive and check carefully policy owner’s requests related to their policies to make sure that all customer’s requests are exactly submitted (15%).
- Process policy owner’s requests that are delegated to CS counters in line with First-Call Resolution KPI when needed (15%)
- Well handle customer’s inquiries in line with AIA rules & standards, provide best service to in-external customers, .Support AIA partners to be able to handle the complicated cases or difficult customers. (10%)
- Take the other tasks that are delagated by direct uplevel and CS RM of Central (10%).
- University graduate, preferably in Assurance, Accounting.
- Experience: 2+ years working experience in life Insurance or customer service
- Good communication skills, basic English
- Faithful, proactive, creative thinking to develop new ideas, good in problem solving skill.
- Good computer skills: Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Internet