|Mô Tả Công Việc
- Assist the Financial Controller in all aspects of accounting, administrations, credit control & internal controls.
- Maintain and implement proper accounting and internal control systems in accordance with Head Office & Company’s policies and statutory requirements.
- Supervise & train all accounts staffs in fulfilling the requirements and standards set by Singapore Head Office.
- Produce timely and accurate management reports.
- Prepare all management reports submission to Singapore Head Office, including both internal and external requirements.
- Prepare budget/forecasts submission.
- Ensure that yearly statutory audits are completed within the deadlines given by Singapore Head Office.
- Prepare and perform ad-hoc reports/information requested by Singapore from time to time.
- Assist in tax planning & tax finalization for the Company.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS
- Verify all payment vouchers, petty cash, advances, rebate vouchers, credit notes, tax invoices, bad debt provision, purchase requisition, purchase orders, cash collection reports, journal vouchers, reminder letters, journal entries, monthly management reports, bank reconciliations.
- Assist in timely & accurate generation of management reports for monthly, yearly closing or even ad-hoc basis to Singapore Head Office.
- Review detailed general ledger to ensure proper expense and income allocation.
- Review monthly balance schedules and reconciliations.
- Assist in timely & accurate submission of required documentation to relevant authorities as per the laws & regulations of Vietnam.
- Prepare management reports including but not limited to monthly reports, quarterly/yearly consol package, yearly budgets & quarterly forecasts.
- Prepare the accounts in accordance with Vietnam Accounting Standards (VAS) and Financial Reporting Standards (FRS), and area of concerns are brought up for solutions in a timely manner.
- Assist to devise & implement internal controls to the operations to detect & prevent fraud & errors.
- Prepare ad-hoc, quarterly & yearly budgets / forecasts.
- Assist in all joint venture’s issues including but not limited to loan matters, establishment & registration of contracts, re-conversion of companies & all tax issues.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & yearly and ad-hoc reports for City Tax Department with regards to VAT, quarterly/yearly corporate income tax, withholding tax, personal income tax and other taxes.
- Assist in tax submission & finalization.
- Prepare monthly /quarterly and ad-hoc reports for other local Authorities.
- Prepare monthly reports to Statistics Department.
- Liaise with internal / external auditors, tax authorities, bankers and any relevant government bodies in relation to accounting & finance matters.
- Liaise with head office counterpart for all administrative and financial matters.
- Supervise the accounts & finance matters for day to day operations.
- Train, develop and enhance accounting skill of staff.
- Follow and implement the Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) and the Environment, Health and Safety Management System of the Company.