Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam tuyển dụng Phó Phòng Pháp lý (Legal Assistant Manager)
Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam tuyển dụng Phó Phòng Pháp lý (Legal Assistant Manager) như sau:
|ACCOUNTABILITY||• Proactively take the necessary measures to make sure that the entire company well complies with the relevant laws/regulations so that no fines whatsoever will be applied to the company.
• Take the initiatives as a senior leading member to accomplish the missions of Legal Team and lead the subordinate staff, under supervision of Legal Manager, specifically as follows;
• Information center function – follow-up the legal movements, recommend legal strategy and facilitate relevant departments to take appropriate action to prevent incompliance.
• Review our internal rules, have the sufficient internal rules in place and ensure their timely update.
• Consult on legal issues internally.
• Conduct legal check & review for contracts, internal guidelines and important documents.
• Represent the company or give sufficient support to who represent the company and manage the relevant procedures for all the legal disputes including legal cases at the court.
• Establish and maintain database of legal issues in cooperation with compliance team.
• Be involved in various internal projects to give appropriate legal advice proactively (in cooperation with external legal advisor, when needed).
• Others as assigned from Legal Manager from time to time.
|JOB SPECIFICATION||Education, no. of year experience:
• Background of legal education at above university in Vietnam. Lawyer qualification and International education experience are plus.
• At least 2 years experience in legal functions.
• Solid and continuous study to maintain/improve knowledge regarding latest legal and regulation movements.
• Solid knowledge about the life Insurance business. Knowledge about the other financial industries is a plus.
• Very good computer skills using all major office applications.
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
• Good presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and other interpersonal skills.
• People management skills.
• An analytical & organized approach, with a good attention to details.
• A commitment to build strong compliance culture.
• Innovative and self-driven.
Work place: Ho Chi Minh city
Dealine for application: 30-01-2018