Heineken Hà Nội tuyển dụng vị trí Regional Functional Lead Logistics – Base in Singapore
Heineken Hà Nội tuyển dụng vị trí Regional Functional Lead Logistics – Base in Singapore, cụ thể như sau:
|Nơi Làm Việc||Hà Nội|
|Cấp Bậc||Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát|
|Kinh Nghiệm||5 – 30 Năm|
|Mức Lương||Lương thỏa thuận|
|Ngành nghề||Vận chuyển / Giao nhận / Kho vận, Xuất nhập khẩu, Quản lý dự án|
|Hạn Chót Nhận Hồ Sơ||30/04/2018|
Mô Tả Công Việc
|Are you a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Logistics and are you looking for an international experience?
As Regional Functional Lead you spearhead individual functional areas (such as production, logistics, sales, procurement or finance). You are SME in your respective field. You have complete domain area knowledge and are the first point of contact for Operating Company (OpCo) Functional Lead.
Your primary objective is to ensure the implementation of the Global Template solution following the BASE transition methodology.
Regional Functional Leads are co-responsible, together with the OpCo Functional Lead, for coordinating and facilitating key user meetings, system configuration, module testing, scheduling key users for system tests, preparing process documents, approving training documentation and relevant end user training.
In this role you are responsible for:
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
|For this role we are looking for someone who is a subject matter expert in their perspective field.
Also the ideal candidate has:
• Order to Cash – Sales order management, Logistics handling of sales orders (allocation, picking, loading), Transport management (basic), Delivery to customer, Unloading at the warehouse, Route settlement
• Inventory management (Inbound logistics; receiving and put away of materials/products/empties and Internal movements and inventory management process; stock movement between storage locations, stock transfer order, scrapping, counting) and Outbound logistics (material issue)
• At least 5 years of experience in Logistics, preferably exposure to the relevant ERP
• Preferably HEINEKEN knowledge and experience
• Strong communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills
• Good analytical and project management skills
• Effective negotiation skills
• Ability to influence at different organizational levels
• Effective time management skills and good organizational skills
• Excellent skills in relationship building and collaboration at all levels of the organization
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations, dealing with complexity and time pressure
• Excellent written and verbal English (for AMEE and the Caribbean French and Spanish is a plus)
• Able to travel up to 60-70%.
Nguồn tin: heinekenhanoi.talentnetwork.vn