|Miêu tả công việc
- Maximise revenue and customer value at a team portfolio and individual relationship level.
- Ensure that the team delivers the best in class service to International subsidiaries, including seemless account opening process, credit approval process etc.
- Maintain regular contact with the Global Relationship Manager (GRM) and ensure they are kept updated of activity.
- Ensure that the GRM and their clients local and international profile is correctly reflected in HORIS and Client Vision.
- Identify potential business opportunities in the existing portfolio and advise GRM and other stakeholders, i.e. product partners.
- Identify ways to grow the subisidary relationship.
- Develop in depth knowledge in industries that will contribute to long term growth and profitability.
- Generate cross country referrals facilitated via Global Links and local or overseas International Banking Centre (IBC), whichever is appropriate.
- Generate referrals for other Global Businesses, e.g. Private Banking (PB), Global Banking & Markets (GBM), Global Trade & Receivables Finance (GTRF), Payment and Cash Management (PCM), Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM), as appropriate.
- Keep abreast of external factors influencing international business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements.
- Establish an effective working relationship with GRM’s and ensure they provide the required service.
- Ensure a quality service for all customers by owning customer engagement, ensuring service excellence at all times, for all aspects of any customer, prospect or professional’s interaction with HSBC.
- Help the customer to draw on the HSBC group network by working closely with other CMB countries and product groups (GTRF, PCM and GBM).
- Ensure early identification of customer problems and take action where there are potential and existing problem accounts to protect HSBC interests.
- Be an ambassador for HSBC and develop the bank’s profile in the local ‘International Business’ community.
- Work in partnership with colleagues across the HSBC network to deliver exceptional standards and quality of service.
- Ensure fairness in all aspects of strategy, product design & delivery, customer literature & correspondence, financial promotions, administration and complaint handling.
- Participate in internal and external business events, road shows and seminars as required by the business.
- Communicate a clear vision for the business area that is aligned to the overall HSBC vision, values and goals, and inspire and engage people to create an inclusive, high performing, customer-centred culture.
- Lead, develop and motivate the leadership team to attract, retain and develop the capacity, capability and talent to provide for succession and ensure delivery of business objectives.
- Set expectations, share best practice and manage, monitor, coach and develop team leaders and others to ensure that they maximise their performance, meet the required standards, and continuously develop their capabilities and experience.
- Lead and encourage constructive cross-country and cross-business teamwork by demonstrating collaboration and matrix management in action and challenging actions and behaviours that are not consistent with HSBC’s diversity policy and/or the best interests of the business and its customers.