Intel Vietnam tuyển dụng IT Station Controller Automation Engineer
Intel Vietnam thông báo tuyển dụng IT Station Controller Automation Engineer, cụ thể như sau:
|Description||s part of Intel’s Manufacturing Computing group, the IT Station Controller Group never stand still. We look for new exciting things to do, and new ways to do things that we’ve never done before. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that excels in working independently as an individual or as part of a team in leading the way in delivering Automation Solutions to Intel’s dynamic manufacturing environment.
The main task as an IT Station Controller Automation Engineer:
– Support client based Station Controller system maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrade, user training and at the same time drive for root cause analysis for incidents, following through with the different support groups to resolve the incidents.
– Learn up and be familiar with the overall manufacturing business process and utilize it for system enhancement and drive for wastage reduction through LEAN effort.
– Perform system validation/testing, troubleshooting, quality control and partner with Virtual Factory for knowledge and issue sharing.
– Need to be on call 24×7.
As an IT Station Controller Automation Engineer in this group, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to the industry demanded equipment and automation integration skills, crisis management, IT technical skills and being involved in, or leading site wide or VF automation project. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with cross domain peers involving Module Engineer, Product Engineer, Quality/Reliability Engineer, Planning, Technician, Operator, Database Administrator, Network, Infrastructure and many other critical functional groups. If you have the desire to work with the best, take on these challenges and seek to grow in a dynamic and exciting organization, then you are person we are looking for!
|Qualifications||Possess a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Fast learner
– Able to work under high pressure during some certain periods
– Resourceful, creative and innovative in coming out with ideas to resolve issues
– Team player
– Experience in manufacturing environment, software development, project management, software quality assurance would be an added advantage
|Primary Location||Ho Chi Minh City, SG VN|
|Full/Part Time||Full Time|