- Take ownership all Express fulfilment centres, warehouse operations, and driver operations, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ensuring daily operations of end to end fulfilment process of receiving, put-away, picking and packing, shipping and returns handling for same-day delivery are running as planned by Head of fulfilment
- Lead a team of supervisors and operational staff, covering 7 days a week.
- Managing change effectively through constant process improvements and technological innovation of fulfilment methods and strategies.
- Exploring and driving efficiency of each fulfilment activity.
- Managing core KPIs are met and exceeded consistently, investigate performance issues and take corrective actions to address gaps.
- Ensuring proper upkeep and maintenance of equipment and systems.
- Developing and maintaining a high-performance team.
- Maintains Fulfilment Centre staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Drive business analytics of the Express business in Indonesia and collaborate with Marketplace Operations team.
- Attract and maintain driver supply by partnering with 3rd party 3PLs and in some countries our own fleet.
- Engage with transport teams regionally and prioritize solutions based on impact they create.
- Measure and be accountable for reporting on the progress of business KPIs and those that are linked to the 3PLs to drive operational performance.
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Scale processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow.
- Analysis of 3PL partner, driver, and customer metrics to properly allocate supply, guide pricing across partners, and ensure high-quality experiences on the Express delivery platform.
- Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of expanding Express to new areas, develop and execute against expansion plans.
- Decide which projects the team should prioritize, and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals.
- Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver, customer, and Marketplace Supplier experience.
- Degree in Operations management or Supply Chain/Logistics preferred.
- 5+ years relevant experience in consulting, banking, engineering, or operations management. Experience within a fast-moving transport business (or transport function within e-commerce) preferable.
- Previous experience with logistics or warehouse preferred.
- Should have the “I don’t know how to do it, but I will learn, and get this done on time” attitude
- Good communication skills and people management capability.
- Detail-oriented and great project management skills
- Should have strong analytical and data handling skills. Expertise in excel, SQL, and google spreadsheets is preferred
- Should Demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects at your organization
- Should be comfortable with managing stakeholders across the region, and navigating conflicting priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and strong leader characteristics.