- Attract and maintain driver supply by partnering with 3rd party 3PLs.
- Engage with transport teams regionally and prioritize solutions based on impact they create
- Analyze supply and demand in order to achieve 90+% utilization at all times to minimize costs.
- Measure and be accountable for reporting on the progress of business KPIs and those that are linked to the 3PLs to drive operational performance.
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Scale processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow.
- Analysis of 3PL partner, driver, and customer metrics to properly allocate supply, guide pricing across partners, and ensure high-quality experiences on the Express delivery platform.
- Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of expanding Express to new areas, develop and execute against expansion plans.
- Decide which projects the we should prioritize, and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals.
- Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver, customer, and Marketplace Supplier experience
- Degree in Operations management or Logistics preferred.
- 3+ years relevant experience in consulting, banking, or handling large scale operations and logistics
- Exceptional communication skills and people management capability
- Should have the “I don’t know how to do it, but I will learn, and get this done on time” attitude
- Detail-oriented and great project management skills
- Should have strong analytical and data handling skills. Expertise in excel, SQL, and google spreadsheets is preferred
- Should Demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects at your organization
- Should be comfortable with managing stakeholders across the region, and navigating conflicting priorities
- Never, Never, never give up — Take ownership of Express driver supply growth, and do whatever it takes to get the job done