- Day-to-day Site Operations for Digital Goods – price setup, product categorization, consolidate daily performance data, seller management
- Analyze sales and site funnel data to determine customer engagement by sub-category, product or online channel and take the necessary action to improve the customer experience
- Utilize ICMS to build on-line category and product groupings as directed by merchants and marketing initiatives.
- Execute campaign: ensure timely and accurate implementation including deal hunting & price set-up for Digital Goods campaign alone and participate in Company-wide campaign.
- Frequent market studies to be up-to-date with trends & movements in industry.
- Act as liaison to resolve customer & operations related issues with departments – Customer Service, Onsites, Marketing, Finance, Products, Legal, PartnerSupports .. and external parties – Sellers, aggregators
- Prepare weekly & daily reporting for Head of Digital Goods to aid in seasonal plans and strategy creation.
- Work with regional team for technical bug fix; learn and reapply business practices from other ventures
- Perform other duties assigned by Head of Digital Goods to grow the category.