Microsoft is hiring Financial Analysis & Controls Manager
Microsoft thông báo tuyển dụng Financial Analysis & Controls Manager, cụ thể như sau:
|Locations||Vietnam, Other (Vietnam)|
|Description||– Monitoring Compliance “Tone at the Top and Middle” in the business teams, ensure Compliance is embedded in the subsidiary’s Leadership team’s priorities and escalate red flags;
– Meet regularly with the Subsidiary Compliance Committee (SCC) to report the status of SCA Dashboard activities, educate/inform the committee of emerging risks and/or exposures (whether internal or external to the company) that should be considered, and serve as a “thought leader” with respect to risk management and internal control best practices.
– Proactively inform senior management of significant risks or exposures related to internal controls, compliance, and/or governance requiring prompt attention.
– Own and enhance the end-to-end process and control framework in subsidiaries and drive structural improvements;
– Manage the process to track, follow-up, and ultimately close all open compliance issues leveraging the SCC, if necessary.
– Actively participate in subsidiary management meetings and/or committees to ensure that SCC and APAC Compliance teams is well-informed of key business developments that could have an impact on compliance priorities and/or plans.
– Coordinate the activities of Office of Legal Compliance (OLC), Internal Audit and other compliance and operations teams including how best to leverage the work performed and results produced from these team’s work.
– Lead in the prioritization of compliance risk areas;
– Oversee the design, implementation and monitoring of preventative and detective internal controls and related processes;
– Build a control monitoring environment that can meet the changing business needs and can adapt to business requirements;
– Ensure integrity of the compliance framework with corporate and local policies and procedures;
– Conduct risk assessments and continuously monitor emerging internal control risks and update existing controls and processes to respond to these risks;
– Manage and sustain execution and readiness relating to Standards of Business Conduct, Role-based trainings, live trainings as necessary or required.
– Ensure effective communication and understanding of the Compliance framework, importance and implications
– Serve as a key point person on Compliance related queries from the subsidiaries and also for implementing projects mandated through the APAC Compliance Committee
APAC C&C team member
• Tracking and reporting of the completion of the SCA and IA remediation plans;
• Maintaining up to date the APAC C&C Share-point portals containing reference and training materials, policies and controls tools
• Support and participate in regional and corporate policy updates including review and change management;
• Contributing and leading where necessary APAC Communication, Leadership Messaging, Training support
• Partner to identify and implement standardized remediation for Issues identified through Dashboard / Scorecard & Rhythm reports;
• Provide feedback and support to the APAC AHQ compliance teams to assist APAC Compliance Committee;
• Ad hoc APAC Operations support and Strategic Project ownership as and when required.
The position location is Bangkok.
|Experiences Required:||Proven strong leadership skills with excellent people management experience;
• Strong ethics and integrity with ability to maintain independence, autonomy and confidentiality;
• Strong business partnering skills, excellent judgement and decision making ability in a collaborative style;
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding cross-group collaboration skills;
• Proven adaptability and resilience to changing demands to drive and support transformation activities.
• Demonstrated maturity to work effectively with multi-cultural and country specific circumstances and with colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds;
• Degree or equivalent in Finance or related field;
• 15+ years’ experience with MNCs in External or Internal Audit and Finance with strong demonstration of leadership;
• Excellent functional Finance skills in Accounting, Controllership, Tax, Compliance and Audit;
• Demonstrated experience in the design, implementation and monitoring of internal controlsand compliance programs;
• A trusted advisor who can influence, negotiate, resolve conflicts, establish credibility, trust and partnership at all levels of the organization;
• Ability to travel to conduct training and to regional and corporate meetings as required.
Microsoft Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.