Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global information and measurement company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence and mobile measurement. Nielsen has a presence in approximately 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA and Diemen, the Netherlands. As at 2014, Nielsen employs over 40,000 associates worldwide with revenues surpassing US$ 6 billion.
Nielsen Vietnam tuyển dụng vị trí Senior Manager/ Manager, Data Analysis and Client Service – Quantitative (Based in HCMC), cụ thể như sau:
|THE JOB BRIEF
Manage a client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the company’s financial objectives and other operational performance indicators
1. Client Servicing
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Ensure client service standards are implemented and enhanced as client expectations continue to evolve and change in the marketplace
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews
2. Financial Management
- Achieve revenue, profitability, quality, speed of delivery and productivity targets as assigned
- Ensure continuous market scoping initiatives and release of business proposals to targeted client are pursued to ensure adequate supply of business prospects are in the pipeline
- Contribute to overall team plan by generating revenue and/or cost savings ideas
3. Functional / Technical
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge on research techniques and applications
- Provide value-added analyses and respond to special requests
- Manage data quality issues by overseeing data inquiry process
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility
4. Organizational Management and Development
- Ensure alignment of operating systems and processes that will enable the business unit to achieve the overall business objectives
- Work across functional business units to support organizational initiatives and business needs
- Promote inter-departmental and inter-divisional communications and teamwork
5. People Management
- Utilize the Performance and Development Plan to communicate and assess performance objectives, competency lists and development plans for direct reports
- Ensure effective performance management system is implemented and aligned with regional directions in order to recognize desired performance for business advantage
- Establish high standards of performance and hold associates firmly accountable for meeting those standards.
|DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
WE ARE OPEN FOR ALL CANDIDATES WITH OR WITHOUT MARKET RESEARCH BACKGROUND, WHO HAVE THE COMPETENCIES BELOW:
- BA / BS Required;
- At least 6-years working in marketing/sales or research-related industry experience desired, managing the FMCG accounts.
- 1-2 years experience in people management.
- Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Project management experience
- Effective writing skills.