- Students pursuing BS degree or MS in Engineering Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automation, etc. background with basic programming knowledge, not only limited to software engineering or computer science major
- Willing to work for a minimum of 6 months with on-site presence of 3 workdays each week minimum
- Possess the following strengths: high energy, effective communicator team worker
- Experience with scripting languages Visual studio, JSL, SQL/ extremely large data sets in storage, manipulation and extraction/ software development will be added advantage
- Basic knowledge on the mechanical and electrical utility facility
- Could read the Auto CAD drawing
- Possess relevant knowledge in Microsoft Office and data analytical skills with good proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Experience with working in a multidisciplinary environment solving complex problems and overcoming difficult challenges.