Masan tuyển dụng vị trí Learning and Development Supervisor, cụ thể như sau:
|Nơi làm việc
Hồ Chí Minh (Quận 1)
Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
||Lương thỏa thuận
Giáo dục / Đào tạo, Nhân sự, Tư vấn
|Hạn chót nhận hồ sơ
|Mô tả công việc
- Researches, plans, organizes and conducts training programs, seminars, and conferences for clerical, supervisory, technical, and lower-level management personnel.
- Confer with Department Managers to determine training needs as to type, extent and scope, schedules and procedures. Writes material for new training programs; reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs, and recommends appropriate changes.
- Assists outside consultants with preparing and administering various training programs.
- Administers and evaluates training program qualification tests and determines eligibility of prospective attendees.
- Analyze existing systems and prepare recommendations and objectives for study and approval.
- Compile findings, data, forms, etc., and analyze results to determine advantages of systems revisions and prepare evaluation report.
- Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids; sets up audiovisual equipment and makes presentations when necessary.
- Contacts attendees and department representatives about training program.
- Schedules the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup.
- Ability to communicate with company employees, trainers from other companies, professional training group members, and consultants by phone, in person, or through correspondence.
|Yêu cầu công việc
- Must be a graduate of Psychology, Human Resource Management or equivalence
- Preferably with at least 2 years relevant work experience
- Demonstrates positive attitude towards work, resourceful and hardworking
- Has the ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Can work independently but can also synergism in a collaborative work environment
- With good communication skill both spoken and written
- With good in different productivity software (e.g Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and social media (e.g Facebook, Linkedin)